Because of increasing interest in providing the Prolog and Constraints Guides for off-line browsing or as a compact file for print, I decided to offer you a CD-ROM version of the guides.
I expect that the CD-ROM version will consist of the following sections:
- this section will more or less mirror the on-line version of the guides but I expect to cover additional topics there
- Advanced Techniques
- completely new section deepening the material in tutorial and covering some advanced topics and recent results in respective areas
- Programming Workshop
- a collection of example programs (mostly in a run able form) and case studies
- Info Book
- Q&A's, references to printed and on-line materials, encyclopedia of systems, glossary
- a collection of software you will need to view the guide and the demo or shareware/freeware versions of some systems (of course after agreement with respective authors)
If you want your software to be included on respective CD-ROM, please contact me.
Constraints Guide: June-July 1999 (now under construction)
Prolog Guide: ??? (postponed due to little interest)
So, if you are interested in such form of CD-ROM course, please fill in the following form. Note that filling this form does not mean any commitment from you and the information will be used for internal purposes only.
If you plan to buy more copies of the guide for your institution or to distribute this guide with your product, please contact me.
Back to Prolog Guide
Back to Constraint Guide